On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:35 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> I would like to thank DGT for allowing me to view this particular video.
> I have worked within product development labs in the past and feel that the
> one seen in the video is not unlike many of those.  The equipment that is
> required depends upon what they are testing or upon whether or not they are
> trying out a new idea.  We do not know exactly what procedures are being
> conducted so I think it is premature to assume the worst.
>
> It was not very long ago when some of our major skeptics were suggesting
> that even this level of display was not available.   It was suggested that
> DGT was effectively a shell company and that no product exists.  This video
> clearly proves that they were wrong.
>
> So let's give DGT a chance to reveal more of their product information
> before we shoot the messenger.  What they have shown is an important first
> start of much to come.  I prefer to be an optimist that sees the glass half
> full of water instead of one who sees it half empty.
>
> I will add to what Dave says- the DGT people

have a responsibility and they have to perform
the experiments as they want, not as a result
from the summation of myriads of advices given by e-paper tigers and
amateur experts.
If they want to test first the bare reactors they know why and everybody
who thinks that there is no life and no technology without flow calorimetry
NOW! - has to wait.
I remember e.g. when we made the first industrial synthesis of ethyl
chlorformiate, this was not discussed by the entire factory, the union and
the Party activists. They let us working in peace and stayed far- the raw
materials are ethyl alcohol and chlorine and the product is a nasty
tear-gas.
If you have not worked in the lab of DGT, you cannot know why the pipes are
so long or how long will stay the hydrogen bottle there.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania