From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 7:46 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:RE: Defkalion video of internal testing

From: Peter Gluck
*
*       Jones, and why do they claim > 650C and an experiment with duration
of 48/48 hours?

Well, maybe so, Peter - but that is not in evidence in the video we are
talking about.

If they have indeed gotten to both that level of heat, and for that length
of time - in the same experiment with a heat sink - then that is a huge
advance. But so far as far as they admit, the gain is far less than you
think because they say no coolant. No delta T is mentioned.

<snip>

Jones