Hi,
[snip]
>The fervor with which W-L adherence advocate that theory is appropriate for
>a theory that has been strongly inferred experimentally against the array
>of competing theories.
>
>However, I see no such strong inference in evidence.
>
>Assuming nanotech can fabricate structures at the 15nm feature size, what
>sort of experiment would falsify the competing theories while producing
>results predicted by W-L?
[snip]
Not sure about W-L, but Mills' Hydrinos would be pretty much confirmed if heat
output peaked around a quantized set of dimensions, namely:-

45.589 nm divided by a whole number, thus

45.589nm, 22.795nm, 15.196nm etc.

45.589 is the wavelength of a photon with an energy of 27.2 eV, and the others
are harmonics thereof.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk