Jarold McWilliams <oldja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

What was the point in the 1 MW sales then if he didn't need the money?
>  Couldn't he have partnered with someone without the wasted time on the 1
> MW plant?  You really don't think his customers are reverse engineering his
> technology if it is a 64 trillion dollar business?  Dick Smith is just
> another customer and Rossi said customers can run whatever tests they want.
>  Rossi is making pure profit with just a simple test.

I suppose Rossi thinks Smith is a faker. I have some doubts about Smith
myself. Usually, when someone offers you $1 million just to do a test, he
is not serious. If he had offered $50,000 or $100,000 it would be more
believable.

Anyway, don't expect rhyme or reason from Rossi. That is not his strong
suit.