On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <
svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From Harry:
>
> >> Rest assured. Rossi's true colors, whether they be pro or con, will
> >> eventually be revealed.
> >
> > You don't think they have already been revealed?
>
> No.
>
> All I've seen is endless speculation on Rossi's business ventures.
> While there has been plenty of armchair criticism, (some of which is
> probably valid) the fact of the matter is that none of us are actually
> in Rossi's shoes. Who among us are privy to what's being discussed
> behind closed doors.

 Indeed I wear my own shoes, and I don't care what my peers think of my
shoes.

> > Unless he suddenly discovers the value of collaboration I expect his
> > business venture will fail.
>
> More endless speculation.

Its *my* expectation. Just as Rossi doesn't owe us a professionally
conducted test, I don't owe Rossi endless patience.
If am wrong I will be happy to eat crow, because the outcome is more
important than what my peers think of me.

Harry