Rossi is either ignorant, or he is a blatant liar.  Either way, it doesn't look
good.  Now, that doesn't mean he doesn't have an LENR device, but he loses all
credibility from me.  It would be no different if I claimed to have a working
cold fusion device and am working with a secret customer.  What happened to the
customer who wasn't secretive?  He said within 3 months over 3 months ago, and
there is no new information.