A NiH reactor will dissipate any  electric potential required to meet the
750K Ev constraint for P+E to N production as fast as it is formed. The
reactor walls are grounded and EMF will flow through the hydrogen plasma to
the grounded reactor walls.

W+L may happen in some systems but I can’t see how it could happen in a
Rossi reactor or it’s like. Hydrogen plasma will short circuit the entire
L+W process.

The heavy electrons will follow the heat through the hydrogen plasma right
out the reactor vessel walls into the coolant.

I like coherence as an explanation of cold fusion because such a system is
responsive to decoherence as an energy production mechanism.

In a coherent system, a cosmic ray trigger like a million other things, is
an interface or interaction to the external world. This interaction is
called in QM terminology  decoherence.

Anytime a coherent system interacts (i.e. produces energy) with the outside
world, decoherence occurs.