Some people can't deal with certain matters, and will quickly change the
subject. <> By finding fault with words (which obviously give you immense
comfort), rather than the matter at hand, I can only must conclude that you
simply aren't meant to learn or 'know' certain things,,, so, please go ahead
and
kill my file... I'll get over it.

<< I have to killfile this guy. I guess he is trying to write in
 html, but it comes across as a 65-line run-on sentence.

 I checked the vortex-l website to make sure it wasn't just my email
 reader and his posts there are the same unreadable globs of words
 as they are in my email reader.

 People should at least throw in a line of white space every 3 or 4
 lines. >>
</HTML>