in don't understand your idea that a neutrinon cannot be produced.

the neutrino can be produced with the neutron, because it transports the
leptonic number.
about the spin, electron an proton holds 2 half spins, and the neutrino and
the neutro holds the same.
the only big and real problems is energy, and it is why WL assume energetic
electrons, not really electrons but
pseudoparticles whose mass is huge, that hold the usual coulombic charge,
leptonic charge, half spin, but is in fact an excitation of the surface
lattice (a difference between two allowed states, with or without it)

in fact this excitation of coherent electron lattice, could interact with
the excitation of coherents proton lattice, to produce an excitation of
coherents neutrons in the lattice, and an excitation of coherent neutrino
flux....
a kind of schrodinger zoology and sexuality.

by the way science have proved that schroedinger kitten can exists :
atoms can be excited or not, and for some time, befor an random photon hit
it, it can interfere between its two version...

as if the living cat was reacting to the dead cat.

for WL what is hard to accept is coherence at medium energy level, but it
is observed (explained in slides) in similar condition by normal science...
the bet of WL is that it can happens with their environement...
it is not impossible, but not yet proved.