From: Alain Sepeda

                why need capture of neutrino, they don't talk of capture,
but like you say of emission...

                except the energy, nothing is lost. as usual if one of the
particle is very energetic/heavy, it solve the equation
But Alain - we are talking about hydrogen here, in the context of
conservation of spin…
Do you not appreciate that there is no neutrino in hydrogen to emit! How can
a proton emit something that is never there to begin with?
No matter how heavy an individual proton is, relative to the average atomic
weight of hydrogen (and I agree that there can be a small variation), it
still has a half spin.
The neutrino also has a half spin, so it CANNOT be “in the proton” waiting
around in order to be emitted, to form a neutron. This does not happen as it
violates conservation of spin.
Jones