in real big business customers can be the real bosses.
they are not selling potatoes, and even a farmer that sell potatoes to
MacDonald can be frced to
follow some advices and prcesses to reach the client needs...

partnership with the provider is the secret of some big industrial
sucesses, like in germany or japan.
and lack of respect to the subcontractor can be the secret of failure like
with GM...