________________________________
 Von: OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 22:37 Mittwoch, 29.Februar 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Defkalion shutting down their forum .. again

Chill out! Go get some authentic Greek Worry Beads!

My two cents.
####################

Reading the comments on their site for some time now, I must agree that most of
the commenters there are detrimental to the goal.
Childish, silly commenters, who cannot hold the water for a minute.

This definitely is detrimental to their business, if there is one.
I would be embarrassed too.
So its a logical choice of self-respect and self-protection

The 'free-energy-crowd' seems to me on the one side a deluded, childish lot on
the one side,
pathologically  sceptic on the other side.

Moderate, 'rational' sceptics and 'rational visionaries', so to say,  are a
rare minority.

A pitiful situation.