Yes, I don't know why they had the forum in the first place.  What are they
expecting if they aren't willing to do an independent test?  I didn't think the
posts on the forum were that bad for any party.  I didn't think the skepticism
was unreasonable, but I did think running a forum was pretty much a waste of
time.  If all they are going to do is secret tests and delay another few months
all the time, there is no use in following them any more.  They may have a real
device or they may not.  They have no evidence at all at what they claim.  I
can say right now that I have a working cold fusion device in my garage, and it
has been secretly tested by government officials, and I'd have the same
credibility as they do.