Rydberg matter and the leptonic monopol

This post is third in the series on Rydberg matter which includes as
follows:

Cold Fusion Magic Dust

Rydberg matter and cavitation

IMHO,  Leonid Urutskoev et al misinterprets the action of Rydberg matter as
the  leptonic monopole as proposed by Georges Lochak.

Reference.

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LochakGlowenergyn.pdf

Low-energy nuclear reactions and the leptonic monopole

In this study of electric explosion of titanium foil in water, this group
observed transformation of Ti48 into many transmuted elements.

Similar to the LeClair experiment, a cavitation like reaction produces an
electrically sensitive agent that shuts down the coulomb barrier. IMO, that
agent is Rydberg matter.

Included in this reference, experimental pictures of the path of this agent
behave like boll lighting. The agent persists for long time, travels a long
distance, and creates a distinctive trace pattern unlike an ion.
Quoted from the reference.

To make sure that the traces are not related to some electromagnetic
artifact, we installed detectors near the foil remnants only after the
explosion. During 24 hours we were registering the traces which were
indistinguishable from those, observed at the instant of electric pulse.

Thus, we have confirmed the nuclear origin of the radiation being
registered. It should be noted that when the unit was subjected to a
magnetic field [1], the traces in the nuclear emulsion changed. This is
seen in the Figure 9.

My Note: Rydberg matter will behave this way being long lived and
electromagnetically sensitive.

Doctor Ivoilov will present in his report some very interesting results for
the traces [8]. Here are some conclusions based on the presented
experimental data.

1. The particle which left the trace in the nuclear emulsion is charged, as
nuclear emulsions are insensitive to neutrons.

2. The particle cannot have electric charge, as otherwise it could not be
able to pass through two meters of atmospheric air and two layers of black
paper.

My Note: Rydberg matter(aka ball lightning)  will behave this way.

3. The particle does not have high energy, as no delta-electrons are
observed.

4. The mechanism of the interaction between the particle and the
photosensitive layer is not clear. Assuming the Coulomb mechanism, the
absorbed energy estimated using the darkening area equals around 1 GeV.

5. The radiation is of nuclear origin; it interacts with magnetic fields.

My Note: Rydberg matter will behave this way being long lived and
electromagnetically sensitive.

I found this informative in the reference:

A rather interesting question is whether Ti is the only element to possess
this remarkable feature. The answer is no. Experiments with other types of
foils (Pb, Zr, Ta and so on) were carried out, and isotope shifts were
again detected. For example, the 208Pb isotope is the parent atom for Pb.
It is noteworthy that the tendency for transformation is usually found for
even-even nuclei. Note that this is only an observation rather than a
statement. We did not carry out systematic studies with other foils, but we
concentrated mainly on Ti. Note that to attain significant effects in these
experiments, it is necessary to carefully select the current, the weight of
the load, and other parameters for each type of foil.

Nevertheless, the data obtained are sufficient to claim that each chemical
element is transformed to give its own spectrum of chemical elements.

The question of the isotope ratios of the chemical elements formed upon the
transformation also cannot be passed over in silence.

For the vast majority of chemical elements, we did not notice significant
distortions of the isotope composition with respect to the natural
distribution. This offers hope that we have not invented or imagined
anything but only came across a natural phenomenon.

Remember that Ni62 and Ni64 are Rossi preferred isotopes; these nickel
isotopes have even-even nuclei.

In closing, this reference is correct to point out that U235 can be
enriched in a cheap and easy way using Rydberg matter.

U238 which has an even-even nucleus will be easily depleted leaving U235 as
residue. This may tempt the DOD to blackout cold fusion as a proliferation
risk.