Nice posts on the Rydberg effects, Axil.  I like reading them.  Please
continue posting them.  But, I am confused.  Could you can help me
understand these questions:

Rydberg hydrogen has a very loosely bound electron.  How would these
Rydberg electrons survive high temperature phonon collisions without the
atom becoming ionized and as a result breaking up the condensate?

With such large orbitals as Rydberg electrons occupy, how can such a
phenomenon be considered inside a nickel lattice?  The electron orbitals
would extend greater than the nickel lattice spacing.  Other condensates
are possible, but why would you think these are Rydberg?  While we know
that the LENR appears to happen at the surface, and it also appears to
require support from within the lattice (loading) - so it sounds like some
kind of condensate effect is needed within the lattice.

In the NanoSpire case, it is not clear how the H-O-H-O- crystals that form
are Rydberg.  What evidence supports this?  They may be some kind of
condensate, but not necessarily Rydberg.

The large dipole moments you describe would certainly make it easy for the
Rydberg atoms to couple to other atoms electronically and form a condensate
from that coupling.  However, I don't see how that strong dipole provides
support for the charge evidence that you described from NanoSpire.  Can you
explain that a little more?

 Rydberg matter and the leptonic monopol