________________________________
 Von: "integral.property.serv...@gmail.com"
<integral.property.serv...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 21:22 Donnerstag, 5.April 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:New Lattice Energy presentation

>Great to see you all back from the future to reality.
>This is a challenge for you. Are
you all more than just passing wind?
>Warm Regards,
>Reliable

Yeah.
This Chan guy is a real wizard.

...By using a generous molar excess of  MgH2 within the previously described
reaction mixture with a 3% by
weight of commercial gun powder (Thoroughly mixed and manipulated in a glove
box) an explosive results which exceeds possible chemical
reactions (many factors of 10). Place inside of the drilled cavity of a 32
cartridge head, Carefully tamp and seal with epoxy. Fire at a 2\'
diameter section of a tree trunk. Result is an incredibly massive explosion
reducing the target to splinters.

now the admin got a bit worried:
Update IV
I have decided to stop publicizing the Chan Method.  I have repeatedly
asked him for pictures and some evidence but all I ever hear is that he
is too busy and he now apparently has his own website.  I don\'t have a
lot of time check the procedures of listed replicators but it would be
irresponsible to lead people astray.
Regardless the Copper/RFG combination doesn\'t make sense, the use of
mineral oil at that temperature doesn\'t make sense, the exploding
comments don\'t make sense.  I would not recommend Chan\'s Method and by
association Phen\'s method.  I have added Peter Roe\'s analysis so that this
thread can come to an end.  Thanks to Peter.
http://www.buildecat.com/blog_detail/chan-formula-update-ii-plus-17.html

The NSA probably is watching him closely. At least he gets THOSE guys busy.

Amen.
Guenter