That is another alternative, though, why not heat it with ultrasound? BTW,
does the experimenters take care in figuring how the material was produced
in  relation to its lattice structure? Maybe the experiments do not go
right so frequently because they rely on stimulate the lattice in  specific
directions and, because of this, they end up being randomly successful...

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com