IF Rossi's e-cat is real, it never made sense that anyone would use
a world changing technology for something as mundane as heating a
industrial building.

What are the odds Rossi is stating the facts? (See below.)

Lou Pagnucco

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=614&cpage=1#comment-215365

Andrea Rossi
April 11th, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Dear Mark Saker:
You are right: very much is going on behind the scenes, because in this
matter is best first do things, then talk of them.
We will give due information of all the facts we will have made, while
during the making of them we prefer to work in silence, to work better.
The 1 MW plant is for military purpose, it cannot be seen, but when we
will have (soon) a plant in operation that will be visitable, People like
you, who have helped us, will be invited to visit it.
Very important things are in the making, but, again, I prefer making
before talking.
Warm Regards,
A.R.