As Akira already stated the wording is not very clear even for Italian
speakers.  I share same feelings as Akira on the success of further
testing.

I think the most important question, as always in this field, is about
reproducibility, but Eng. Abundo, seems quite clear about this and
says that if an experiment does not work they will help finding what
is wrong with that setup. So they seem very confident.

"Abbiamo poi sfidato i detrattori ad eseguire loro le misurazioni, e
noi controlliamo dove fanno gli errori, rendendoci disponibili persino
a prestare immediatamente il nostro apparecchio ma conducendo le prove
in nostra presenza (smaschereremmo persino un detrattore
prestigiatore!)".

"We then challenged detractors [skeptic] to make the measurements, we
check where they make the mistakes, we are even available to lend the
apparatus, but the tests must be made in front of us (we would even
expose a magician detractor)"

The patent idea to protect further open source development with this
setup is just wonderful.

mic