From: fznidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, May 1, 2012 11:18 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:What was that?

I did not say it was a UFO.  It looked more like a hot coal in the sky.  This
hot coal was taking a random walk. No high velocity motions or high
accelerations were observed.   It did not blink out, it dimmed out like an
automotive dome light.  When it came back on it was of another brightness.  It
was as bright as an automotive tail light at a distance of 1/4 mile.  I was out
going out when I saw it and and typed the original message from a bar.  I
checked my coordinates coming home with my car's compass.  It was due south of
Johnstown at an angle from the horizon up 70 degrees.  Maybe someone else saw
it from another location and we will have a fix on it.

If I had to guess I would say is was ball lightning, or a fire in a balloon.  I
saw other things in the past, like the Kecksberg thing. It  came out in the
news on the next day.  We will have to wait and see what comes of this.  At
least I got one data point.

Frank Z