To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:about Triumph Management (and LENR)

I've already found it (in theory), I just need a bit of technical (engineering) help, and the finances to do it. Depending on what has to be paid for and how
much it costs, the cost could vary anywhere from nothing to say 100 grand.
Any university with an engineering department and a few willing grad students
could probably do it for nothing. The device is quite simple.
Testing it however could be a bit dicey, as it *might* produce copious gamma
rays.
It should produce power at the (multi)kilowatt level.
(Consistently and controllably over a wide range).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk