Thanks Robin, I did not realize that you were starting with the molecules.  Now
it adds up.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: mixent <mix...@bigpond.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 3:09 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mills Hyrdrino project (was :about Triumph Management (and
LENR))

i Dave,
snip]

I must not understand the hydrino concept very well Robin.  I thought that the
ydrinos formed by releasing energy into some other catalyst.  Is this in error?
No, that's correct. In fact even in my device if there were no fusion at all,
he Hydrino formation energy should still be achieved, however it's probably not
irectly in a form that would be usable within the device itself. IOW it would
eed to be extracted in the form of heat then reconverted to electric power
efore it could be used.
his provides however for at most a modest COP of about 6 (before electrical
onversion, or only about 2 after conversion). Since this pales by comparison to
he COP of 2000 potentially achievable with fusion I simply left it out of
onsideration.

Why do you mention a cost of 4000 eV per hydrino?  How is that number derived?
It's the energy required to split the Hydrino molecules.
egards,
Robin van Spaandonk