 Von: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 16:07 Sonntag, 10.Juni 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:discussion about RELIABILITY-cont.

Guenter Wildgruber <gwildgru...@ymail.com> wrote:

As far as memory serves, the Pons/Fleischmann Pd-material has been delivered by
an italian manufacturer, who had a very peculiar way of processing the material.
>Because P/F were not aware of that, they did not disclose it as relevant.
>So also did not the replicators. So they failed.

No, it was provided by Johnson Matthey, a precious metals company. It is the
type of Pd they use in hydrogen filters, developed in the 1930s. Fleischmann
described in some detail. I uploaded his descriptions here a couple of times in
the past. Precise details are a trade secret.

Other hydrogen filter Pd has worked well. It is not surprising. The material
has all of the characteristics Storms recommends in "How to produce the
Fleischmann-Pons effect."