Your puzzling is puzzling, Harry.
Rossi is claiming (I think it was) 10 KWatts of power from a unit. There are few practical ways to measure that besides (in essence) boiling water. A gale of air?

I will give you, that Rossi may not have /simultaneously/ attained 600 degC and 10 KWatts. This is what an efficient electric power generator needs, so a shortcoming here could indeed show puffery.

In either case, a useful device, at least for pool heating! How many gallons can you keep at 10 degC above ambient, with 10 KWatts ?

Ol' Bab