*Jed said:*
**
*He also got himself into enormous trouble several times. He takes great
risks, sometimes for no reason it seems to me. Such as when he made the 1
MW reactor. I cannot understand him! He is the most baffling person I have
ever encountered.*
**
*Axil said:*

So soon you forget. His first customer absolutely required the 1 MW power
factor.

As I posted in the past, a 1 MW thermal reactor is the ideal reactor size
for a drone with a 100 HP electric engine operating with a thermal to
electric conversion ratio of 15%.

Now that the Rossi core operates at 600C, the thermodynamic efficiency is
up to 45%. And these playing card pack size 10 KW cores, numbered at about
100 cores, this new drone LENR power supply can be packaged in a volume
that is less than that occupied by a current drone engine.

This saves the volume now reserved for long duration sized fuel storage
tanks.

Such a LENR drone can take off from the us and get to the patrol zone
anywhere in the world in just a few days saving the hassle of field support
and fuel logistics, stay on station for a year and return back to its base
in the US for a quick refueling and be back on station in less than a week.

Cheers:   Axil