 From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:ILENRS-12 at W&M

Jed said:

He also got himself into enormous trouble several times.
He takes great risks, sometimes for no reason it seems to me. Such as when he
made the 1 MW reactor. I cannot understand him! He is the most baffling person
I have ever encountered.

Axil said:

So soon you forget. His first customer absolutely required
the 1 MW power factor.

As I posted in the past, a 1 MW thermal reactor is the
ideal reactor size for a drone with a 100 HP electric engine operating with a
thermal to electric conversion ratio of 15%.

Now that the Rossi core operates at 600C, the
thermodynamic efficiency is up to 45%. And these playing card pack size 10 KW
cores,
numbered at about 100 cores, this new drone LENR power supply can be packaged
in a volume that is less than that occupied by a current drone engine.

This saves the volume now reserved for long duration sized
fuel storage tanks.

Such a LENR drone can take off from the us and get to the patrol
zone anywhere in the world in just a few days saving the hassle of field
support and fuel logistics, stay on station for a year and return back to its
base in the US for a quick refueling and be back on station in less than a
week.

Cheers:   Axil