Hi,
[snip]
>The cigarette box sized reactor core is the one used in the home ECAT that
>produces 10 kW at around 80C. This is my understanding from what Rossi has
>stated.
>
>The new high temperature E-Cat reactor core is said to be even smaller, but
>has more shielding.

If more shielding has been used it could be an indication that more nuclear
reactions are occurring in the higher temp unit. That in turn implies that the
ratio of nuclear reactions to heat output is variable, which in turn implies
that some form of f/H is involved in the process. I.e. besides nuclear
reactions, there must be an additional heat generating mechanism (such as f/H
formation).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk