Guenter Wildgruber <gwildgru...@ymail.com> wrote:

> Mats Lewan from Nyteknik had to resign because of what?
> Sloppy bullshitting.

Lewan is still there as far as I know. He would have told me otherwise.
There is nothing sloppy about his reports. Given the difficulty of dealing
with Rossi they are superb.

The only bullshitting I see here is by Guenter Wildgruber, spreading false
rumors about Lewan and Rossi, and absurd, unfounded conspiracy theories.

Lewan has not reported anything more about Rossi or Defkalion because there
is nothing more to report. Neither of them has done anything newsworthy. I
have not reported anything about them either, for the same reason. I have
no information, and I am not interested in repeating the claims that Rossi
makes in his blog.