I just found that:
Lewan set up his own blog at
http://matslew.wordpress.com/
There we have an interesting gap from feb28 to apr28, where he mentions
the fabulous 'job' listings of of
DGT: 21 jobs.
This quite probably is just
vaporware, as far as my humble experience goes.
If companies just signify some need
of personell, or have a real interest, You never know.
The map is not the territory, as the good Korzybski rightfully said.

A step further: PRETENDING is not EXISTING.
Now Lewan interestingly linked to Nyteknik, which stopped at Feb 28.
Lewan must be seriously deluded or
think that his followers are as deluded as he is.
See here:
http://matslew.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/what-would-it-be-like-to-be-super-intelligent/
Oh yes. Lewan says:
As I have mentioned before, there are good reasons to believe
that artificial intelligence by 2045 will surpass the total intelligence of all
human brains in the world, both in an intellectual, emotional and moral sense.
Lewan obvviously is a Kurzweilian,
and I must say: Those are strange guys.
Which is an implicit concession that
primitive humankind simply is not able to care for its own and needs the
supreme care and feeding of the likes of Kurzweilin superintelligence with IQ
approaching infinity. Thank you!
Which might be right on the money,
because the good Lewan exactly proves his own proposition, and appeals to some
entity or process, which supposedly heals his insanity.
Kurzweil, right now, in the real
world, seems to suffer  a terminal disease, which I do not applaud, but
hope  that he possibly, finally enters a
phase of substantial thinking.

Come to your senses, my american
friends.
That this disease infected even