I just found that: Lewan set up his own blog at http://matslew.wordpress.com/ There we have an interesting gap from feb28 to apr28, where he mentions the fabulous 'job' listings of of DGT: 21 jobs. This quite probably is just vaporware, as far as my humble experience goes. If companies just signify some need of personell, or have a real interest, You never know. The map is not the territory, as the good Korzybski rightfully said.
A step further: PRETENDING is not EXISTING. Now Lewan interestingly linked to Nyteknik, which stopped at Feb 28. Lewan must be seriously deluded or think that his followers are as deluded as he is. See here: http://matslew.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/what-would-it-be-like-to-be-super-intelligent/ Oh yes. Lewan says: ... As I have mentioned before, there are good reasons to believe that artificial intelligence by 2045 will surpass the total intelligence of all human brains in the world, both in an intellectual, emotional and moral sense. ... Lewan obvviously is a Kurzweilian, and I must say: Those are strange guys. Which is an implicit concession that primitive humankind simply is not able to care for its own and needs the supreme care and feeding of the likes of Kurzweilin superintelligence with IQ approaching infinity. Thank you! Which might be right on the money, because the good Lewan exactly proves his own proposition, and appeals to some entity or process, which supposedly heals his insanity. Kurzweil, right now, in the real world, seems to suffer a terminal disease, which I do not applaud, but hope that he possibly, finally enters a phase of substantial thinking. Come to your senses, my american friends. That this disease infected even decent Swedes, worries me a bit. Guenter ________________________________ Von: Jed Rothwell <[email protected]> An: [email protected] Gesendet: 0:19 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012 Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Rossi conspiracy, part Two Guenter Wildgruber <[email protected]> wrote: Wether Mats Lewan has the mental acuity to decode what is going on, is an open isue to me. I have no doubt he has sufficient mental acuity. Lewan could not make his case convincingly, and made some grave errors of judgement, as far as I can see. > > >Correct me if I am wrong, on a factual basis. Errors of judgement are a matter of opinion. Your statements regarding matters of fact are wrong. Lewan is still writing there. His article are still on file. He has not retracted, and neither has Essen, Kullander or any of the others. Consider yourself corrected. People such as Essen know a great deal more about energy than you do, and much more about the Rossi device. So I expect they are right, and you are technically wrong about the claims, as well as factually wrong about Lewan's employment status. Unless you have specific information that Lewan is not longer writing for NyTeknik, you should not claim he has been fired. I think such unfounded rumors are inappropriate here. - Jed

