I agree with Jed here.

Guenter wrote:

-----------

"Mats Lewan from Nyteknik had to resign because of what?
  Sloppy bullshitting.

  "Since the elimination of M.L. from Nyteknik staff, all LENR reporting
stopped.
   Why?
-------------

Guenter wrote these not as questions, but explicit statements as if they
were fact. shame on you!!!

Perhaps a web search of 'LENR Nyteknik' returned nothing, but a web search
of Nyteknik and Lewans would have shown that he was still publishing
articles as Jed so easily pointed out.  This list certainly engages in
plenty of speculation, but most people will write in such a way to make it
clear its speculation.  When it comes to speculations about a person (as
opposed to science/technology), you dam well better make sure you state that
it is speculation. or else do the necessary checking to make sure you have
the facts behind you.

-Mark