> Mainly their own data, but why are you asking- do you think only independent
> data = good? DGTG has reciprocal NDA with independent observers.
> in the next paper you will receive these data- I also have a very strict NDA
> with them.

Hi Peter,

I assume the biggest complaint that will be raised on this matter is
the fact that not having at our disposal sufficient "independent data"
to collaborate Defkalion's claims reduces the authenticity of such
claims.

Skeptics will immediately focus on such issues, as is their right to do so.

If we don't have "independent data" how do we go about assessing the
merits of whether Defkalion's claims are accurate?

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks