Dear Steven,

This could be significant only if DGTG is in some trouble, however they
will demonstrate their Hyperions, get them on the market and that's all.
Almost equally interesting is their
contribution to understanding of LENR
Then they will publish more data, independent ones included.
Their strategy is their strategy and that's not a tautology.
Their responsibility is not toward people who are just curious
and unpatient.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck