On 2012-07-31 21:24, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
[...]

As for a loose link with Siemens, have a look at this. There are hints about a conference in Zurich on LENR in September.:

http://drmyronevans.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/low-energy-nuclear-reaction-lenr/

The "Horst" person of the email cited in the link above is Dr. Horst Eckardt, Ph.D in solid state physics, who happens to work for Siemens.

(together with Dr. Myron Evans, he is one of authors of a new theory aimed to replace the Standard Model, which from what I understand it - but this is way beyond my expertise so take this with a grain of salt - might also be better suited to explain how LENR work. Website here: http://www.aias.us/ )

As I'm writing, a dedicated E-CatWorld blog post appeared here:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/07/rossis-e-cat-technology-to-be-presented-in-zurich-in-september/

Cheers,
S.A.