Mark,
I had followed Evans work for some time years ago but his math is way over my head. Not long ago I received this communication from him Re Bearden:

In a message dated 29/03/2012 20:17:19 GMT Daylight Time

"I parted company with Tom Bearden fourteen years ago, and it is AIAS policy not to communicate with him. I know that he refers to www.aias.us a lot, so I hope he will learn something. The www.aias.us site has generated intense worldwide interest since 2003. A lot of unscrupulous people have tried to use Bearden against myself, but that campaign fizzled out years ago."

It took me some time to determine that Bearden was a fraud so I don't think Evans past association with him should reflect on his current theories.
Ron