From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 4:16 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Defkalion GT at NIWeek2012

DGT mentioned that the reacting hydrogen electron was in the vicinity of the
proton and nickel atom for a short time period during which the fusion
occurred.  Does this match quantum physics theory?  I thought that there is
no way to locate an electron at a particular time and that it is everywhere
within its orbital all of the time.

Perhaps they are adding support to classical physics in their description.
The other possibility is that they really do not understand the mechanism.
I bet on the later.

It is interesting to see that DGT suggests that a magnetic field is
important for the device operation just as I have suspected.

Dave