What is happening now is that for the first time the products of the
reaction(s) and their variation as a function of time and of other
parameters can be analysed systematically.
There are real possibilities to discover what happens, and a lot of
unexpected things happen. It is not a simple system made of only nickel and
hydrogen.
Peter

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At this juncture, it is near impossible to tell what the exact nuclear
> mechanism is at play in the DGT reaction.
>
> The Piantelli based compound neutron mechanism has no support that I can
> see and is just a guess.
>
> Even the details of Rydberg matter mechanism is a guess, The matter could
> be potassium or calcium or both with the addition of hydrogen.
>
> The tools are not there yet to tell for sure.
>
> But what is likely happening is electron screening of the positive nuclear
> coulomb barrier which is true in all other LENR reactions.
>

>  Cheers: Axil
>

> On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Potassium and zirconium.  Magic sauce!
>>
>> As expected.