 From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Detailed inside information about Rossi's 1000C test reactor

It is hard to beleive.

Cheers:   Axil

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Kelley Trezise <ktrez2...@ssvecnet.com> wrote:

>Talk about hyperkinetic hyperbolie!! Rossi is
a world class criminal! I suppose all those who have ever associated with him
even in witnessing his tests (criminal activities) should be put on trial with
him. I must admit to drifting in the direction of the increasingly less
convinced mass. I will give him to the end of the year to present something
substantial but I will never find myself in the class of those who resort to
such over the top pronouncments.