Thanks Jed for reporting! Does it mean that you have now seen first ever
scientifically demonstrable quantum reactor that producess clear and
replicable anomalous heat effect?

Too bad that Fleischmann cannot receive Nobel prize anymore. But at least
he did not die in vain but is making soon glorious scientific rebirth(?).

—Jouni