On 2012-08-14 07:14, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Celani has set up his demonstration cell. The people from TI reworked
the instruments and the LabView code that collects data. They did a
beautiful job. Celani just told me that he inputs 48 W constantly. This
morning it did not work. They ran it and let it cool to clean it. They
tried again about an hour ago and it began to produce ~4 W excess fairly
soon. It climbs gradually up to ~20 W gradually and stays stable after that.

Does Celani have diagrams of what happens thermodynamically to the cell when it does not work? (= blank calibration runs) I think they are important. Some are speculating the excess heat in Celani's latest clear cell is an artifact of his device and the surrounding environment heating up and this not being taken into account properly due to the very simple calorimetry used.

Is a full presentation available by the way? At NIWeek2012 some printed slides with charts were visible. I think they were much easier to read than his paper submitted for ICCF-17.

Cheers,
S.A.