Jarold McWilliams <oldja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Will cold fusion finally go mainstream after this ICCF-17?

No.

>   Celani has done independent testing, right?

Not sure what this means. Are you asking whether Celani has sent his device
to others to be tested? The answer is no, but I think he has sent some
samples of his material to others. I am not sure if they have tested or
report back yet.

>   I'm not very familiar with how science becomes accepted mainstream, but
> I do not understand why it is taking so long.

Cold fusion is encountering unprecedented opposition. In the history of
science, no experiment has been so widely replicated yet still rejected.
This is an institutional failure. The scientific method works. The
experiments are definitive. But many scientists have stopped acting like
scientists. They are letting their emotions get the better of them. This
has often happened in the past, but never to this extent, and never for
this long.