So, you admit to having NOT read CE web site and a more thorough explanation of his theory. So, you do not really understand what his theory is;

YET, you mouth off as if you're the expert. Your verbal diarrhea is full of irrelevancy and useless comments that make you feel you know it know. Shallow waters are indeed noisy.

You know, you may learn a little insight and wisdom if you heed the following ancient (and modern) wisdom.

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." - Solomon

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation". - Herbert Spencer

You claim to be a man of science and yet you act like the quintessential bigot. The audacity you carry and use to condemn a new idea is mind-boggling.

Are we supposed to be impressed that you "studied Physics under Feynman"? Yes, I am impressed with Feynman, but am I supposed to be impressed by you? Tell us, do you even have a Physics degree; undergraduate or otherwise?

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abd ul-Rahman Lomax" <a...@lomaxdesign.com>