Hello Akira,

I can't see any "bad news".

If I'm correct, Miley's team reports a much more robust reaction than
previously seen, along with a variety of extremely anomalous
transmutations.

Certainly, any fusion reaction will require enough energy to surmount high
potential barriers between colliding particles.  I think it's a matter of
how focused and localized that high energy event is.  Macroscopically
"cold" reactions may be hot at the nanoscale - for instance, look at the
surface "micro-volcanoes" on LENR Pd, Ni or Ti surfaces.

If LENR is real, why should we assume that there is not a continuum of
reactions yielding a continuous range of particles/energies depending on
experimental parameters?

Cheers,
Lou Pagnucco