I think Papp knew that the charged particles generated from his devices
were bad actors and needed to be contained as much as possible, thus his
containment coil.

I am of the opinion, that the only way to safetly confine this collapsed
matter(gremlin) is some type of magnetic/inertial/gravitational confinement
field once you have created the collapsed matter.  After that you need to
feed the suspended gremlin hydrogen to minimize harmful radiation and
remove the heat and do not feed him too much too fast (although I think he
is so "hot" that it would be hard to grow him in size very quickly)

If I knew collapsed matter evaporated I would feel better.  Results from
Celani and that Papp video tend to make me believe it sticks around for
awhile on its way ultimately to the center of the earth.