Let me ellucidate another reason why I believe in Carbon Nanohorns is the right
NAE.

Understand that a Carbon Nanohorn is essentially a long long pipe with an open
end on one end.  H2 in molecular form can diffuse into the carbon nanohorn or
pass thru from the open end and accumulate inside the pipe.  This is a known
phenomena as CNTs have been investigated as possible hydrogen storage media for
fuel cells and hydrogen cars.

Now, imagine a long pipe and you pass a high voltage spark along this pipe.
What would happen is you would ionize the H2 molecules inside this pipe by
virtue of the high temps.  Then you would have an environment with huge
electrostatic potential and charge accumulation.  An environment where the
coulomb barrier is screened.  So what will the H+ ions do?  Invariably, they
now have a strong tendency to fuse into He instead of chemically reacting back
to H2.  When H2 becomes H+, the H+ ions are especially confined inside the
nanohorn due positive charge repulsion from the carbon atoms making up the
Carbon nanohorn walls.  Once H2 ionizes, it is essentially "trapped" inside the
nanohorn wall cage.  This, together with compression due to pressure, charge
repulsion towards the center of the nanohorn,  coulomb barrier screening due to
charge accumulation and thermal collisions should increase H+ chances of fusing.

This is the environment I am endeavoring to achieve and I believe it has great
potential.

Jojo