Jojo,

All I can do is to wish you (the action) success, because we need it.
Topology is the key, however the wall is the door- that is it participates
in the nuclear reactions. Despite the fact
I have followed the development from fullerenes to carbon tubes and
graphene etc. A good friend was the editor of the first scientific journal
dedicated to this nanocarbons.
Is somebody somewhere preparing for testing the Carbon nanohorns idea?
No problem for hydrogen/deuterium but how will be the metal
dispersed in the nanohorns? Or do you think the reactions will be D + D and
H + H? Fuel?
Anyway very interesting idea.

Peter