I agree with Frank.

I will only add that a local STRONG QUANTUM GRAVITATIONAL FORCE can also
red-shift any energy that escapes its grasp, resulting in weak radiation to
outside observers.  It also has the advantage of creating collective, high
energy blue-shifted radiation near the SOURCE of quantum gravity that can
take down local coulomb barriers of atoms that happen by.

This is number 7 on my list of predictions from revision 12 of my theory.

Stewart
http://wp.me/p26aeb-4