Michael McKubre said that the reason he believes completely in the reality
of the Papp engine reaction for the last 14 years is that Papp ran a full
demo of his engine in front of patent examiners to their total satisfaction
using a dynamometer… it worked as advertised. On the strength of this demo,
the patent office was forced to give Papp a patent on his engine.
The Papp engine is the only LENR device that has ever been patented.

Cheers:   Axil