I think the Papp engine is electric charge accumulation, magnetic
alignment, compression and collapse followed by an instant energy burst.
 Same thing happening in the voids/cracks of the lattice each pop of DGT's
spark plugs.

I think we saw yesterday that TerraWatt Research LLC also has a patent for
their magnetic motor.  That electric motor is spinning those magnets and
creating a magnetic impulse/alignment and possible compression within the
gap between them at 20 times/sec.  Electric charge also builds in the gap
over time since the burst of matter should release charged particles.

It is all the same effect aided by quantum level gravitational attraction
finishing the collapse.

I am going to continue pounding that thought into everyone's collective
brains.

Stewart
http://wp.me/p26aeb-4