Thanks Stewart,

Yes,  I have been saying the same thing for quite a while.  Miley showed a long
time ago that is was the fission of a compound nucleus.  Many nucleons acting
as one.  How can that be?  The nucleus are of  Fermi meter dimensions and the
inter nuclear spacing is in angstroms?

Once again the only way is if the range of the strong nuclear force is
extended.  My analysis suggests that the spin orbit nuclear-magnetic effect is
the actor.  I am an Electrical Engineer and I think in terms of fields and
forces.  Nuclear physicists think in therms of particle like nucleons. I know
the magnetic force is not conserved.  The spin orbit force must by analogy also
be non-conservative. The magnetic field is extend within soft iron.  I believe
that the nuclear spin orbit force is extended within a vibrating inverse Bose
condensate.  A condensate of protons.  For some reason over the last few days
my book has started selling.  The article on IE produced no sales.  I know not
why.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Frank%20Znidarsic&ie=UTF8&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank

The mathematics also produced the quantum condition and a unification of
Special Relativity and quantum physics.
I completed this stuff 10 years ago and adjusted a little since.  My
experiments have not produced any anomalous energy by I will soon try again
with something different.

http://www.gsjournal.net/Science-Journals-Papers/Author/913/Frank,%20Znidarsic%20(new)

Frank Znidarsic

Interestingly, I came across an article from around the year 2000 or so that
mentioned Jed and also mentioned Frank Z. telling Ed Storms he thought there
was a link between cold fusion, superconductivity and gravity.  I think Frank
was right and Ed is still looking primarily at a nuclear fusion reaction.

Sometimes I think scientists seem so bent on one theory that fits their
discipline that they close their eyes to others.

Just the way I see it.

Stewart