Well folks, Rossi has a big Ego, to be sure,but he proves it on a lowly
'conference' like the Zurich one, where esoterics gather.

As I said a couple of times before, to the dismay of Jed, that Rossi is some
sort of a (tragic) Karl May character, who is a believer in his own fictions.
Now this is only a metaphor, ofcourse, not an exact recurrence of psychological
types.
Rossi is a believer in his own world, and has every right to do so, until eg
his money runs out, or he runs out of followers.

His attendance at the Zurich conference somehow demonstrated that Rossi sought
company with the esoterics, and not the Korea hard core, who baked little
bread, and demonstrated small, but significant evidence.

That Rossi , as DGTG, does a disservice to the field, and significant
investments therefore are NOT made, because of their big mouth, seems more
probable by the day.
Just compare Rossis statements on the significance of  transmutations in
Zurich, or DGTGs statement about a three-stage Process as reported by Peter
Gluck, and you see that we are stuck in the middle of nowhere concerning a
proper theory as to the cause/theory of the effect.

Now substantial science-- which would be badly needed, is blocked out.
It seems clear now, that the commercializers can not fill this gap.

A potentially self-blocking situation.

I feel very sorry.

Guenter